PMO ADVISORY - PROJECT AND PROGRAM MANAGEMENT OFFICE
MATRIX MANAGEMENT CORP. has extensive experience in managing projects and programs through a structured, disciplined methodology, including for PMI practice and financial risk management measures designed to mitigate uncertainty.
Programs and National Projects - International Programs and Projects
Our approach includes maintaining an overview of projects, knowing the company's (client's) strategy and ensuring that both go hand in hand.
Supportive - Controlling - Directive - Reducing Uncertainty
- Compiling and Prioritizing Projects Based on the Strategy and Circumstances
- Planning and Optimizing Resources at the Portfolio Level, Resolving Resource Conflicts
- Standardizing Methods, Processes, Project Policies, Monitoring Compliance with Project Standards, Controls and Templates
- Increasing Transparency of Current and Planned Projects Through Up-To-Date, Reliable Project Data
- Promoting Information Flow and Communication
- Creating a Knowledge Base with Lessons Learned and Best Practices to Avoid Repeating Errors, and to Constantly Improve Project Delivery -- Reduce Uncertainty
- Monitoring Project Progress and Controlling Dependencies (Portfolio Tracking) Across Projects
- Training and Coaching Project Leaders and Stakeholders
- Providing Administrative and Operational Support for Project Managers and Project Team (Conflict Management, Workshop Modernization)