MATRIX MANAGEMENT CORP. is a private, Canadian owned, independent real estate development project management and consulting company, based in Toronto, Ontario. The firm was established in 1995 and offers professional project management, sustainable development, project and program consulting and advisory services to public and private sector clients across Canada and internationally.
The firm also provides the critical professional project management and due diligence required to successfully assess and deliver complex private sector real estate development projects. We participate as equity partners with property owners and others to optimise the development and redevelopment process.
Matrix Management Corp. provides optimization of all aspects of a project utilizing state-of-the-art systems and practices that maximizes the delivery of project implementation; Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resources, Communications, Risk, Procurement, Financial, Claim, Safety and Environmental management.
Matrix Management Corp. brings experienced, accomplished, qualified project management professionals to your project, that draw from their training and extensive experience in architecture, planning, engineering, construction and project management to provide a high-calibre of project services with a multidisciplinary approach and client focus.
The Matrix Management Corp. Mission
Our mission is to provide our clients with effective, creative and innovative project services that will enable them to realize their objectives and maximize project success.
Our clients benefit from our extensive experience in delivering a wide range of commercial and institutional projects from conception through completion.
Some of the benefits are as follows:
- A single point of responsibility for the project
- Multidisciplinary approach resulting in improved project integration and quality
- LEED certification process management and coordination
- Reduced project risk and errors resulting in higher returns on investment
- Project time reductions resulting in earlier use of facilities
- Pre-project consulting and planning that lead to more efficient implementation
- Effective implementation strategies that improve efficiencies and reduce costs