Commerce Court Complex
4 class “A” high-rise
Development of Various
The CIBC is one of Canada’s largest chartered banks, with over 1100 branch and office
building locations across Canada. The bank operates its flagship main branch in downtown
Toronto at the Commerce Court complex. The Commerce Court complex is a Class “A” real
estate asset, comprised of 4 high-rise office buildings at King and Bay St.
Several initiatives that would require the planning and implementation of interior tenant
improvement projects that had to be coordinated with a number of stakeholders, including
the building owner’s representatives.
High quality office facilities for the following Tenants:
- Cash Management, Commerce Court West, & 14th and 15th floors: 27,000 sq. ft.
- Human Resources, Commerce Court North, & 19th and 20th floors: 18,000 sq. ft.
- Legal Division, Commerce Court West, & 15th floor: 14,000 sq. ft.
- Insurance Division, Commerce Court West, & 39th floor: 18,000 sq. ft.
- Reengineering Department, Commerce Court West, & 40th floor: 7000 sq. ft.
- Risk Management Department, Commerce Court West, & 10th & 11th flrs: 18,000 sq. ft.
- College Park, 22nd & 23rd floor: 14,000 sq. ft.
Working closely with many stakeholders, the principal of Matrix Management Corp.
ensured that the Bank’s objectives were met by providing full scope project management.
Each project had its own unique and challenging problems that required strong project
management expertise in order to arrive at the best solutions.
Our experienced team of experts is fully committed to delivering a consistent and reliable
level of service that meet the needs and expectations of our clients.